How you doin’? I am having major FRIENDS missing right now. I think this is the longest I have ever gone without watching atleast one FRIENDS episode. I just been strict with myself. I have so many shows I have been planning to watch but I would always end up watching FRIENDS. So this time around I was like “No Tanvi, You are not going to watch FRIENDS until you finish off 5 different shows.” I am 3 down 2 to go. The struggle has been real guys. Do you face that too with your favorite shows???
Anyways in today’s post I would be talking about my top 5 budget friendly vegetarian restaurants in Pune. Whenever I come across best places to eat posts mostly they are suggest places that serve amazing Non-Veg food but the veg stuff is okay okay. Now I eat both but then there are days when all I want to eat is Dal Tadka and Jeera Rice. So here are my top 5 goto places to eat when I am in mood for something Veg.
- Supreme Corner:- Now this is a tiny place tucked into a corner on JM Road. It opens at 7.30 ish pm and is open till 11 pm. It has by far one of the best pav bhaji I have ever had in my life. It will make you bite your fingers off. The veg pulav and pizza are also amazing. You get only these three dishes but worry not you won’t need a fourth. If you plan on going there it is better to book your slot in advance by sending a SMS to 53030 (TOKEN SUPREME (your name) ( no of people)).
- R Bhagat Tarrachand:- Now this is a proper AC restaurant located on budhwar peth, laxmi road. Again its kind of difficult to find because its on the second floor of some building with shops. The best locator i can give you is that its near the Tanishq showroom. Anyways they have delicious food. And the quantity is quiet good. You should definitely try their special chapattis, masala papad and veg peshawari. After a tiring day shopping at Tulsibaug this can be a perfect place to have your lunch. They also have another outlet in Camp Area but I havent been there
- Momo Uncle:- Now I don’t know about you guys but I love love love momos. And I think I have tried almost all the momo stalls I have come across to find the perfect ones. And I think I finally have. So there is this guy in Aundh, he puts up his stall outside Starbucks on ITI Road. You should definitely eat his momos atleast once. They are heaven in your mouth. I usually go all the way to ITI Road to just eat them. And Crossword is just 20 feet away from it is like cherry on the top.
- Aaoji Khhaoji:- This is another place which serves awesome veg food. They have a variety of dishes and each one is wow. I have been to their Aundh outlet couple of times at always left that place a little too full. They have these Bollywood named parathas which are a must try. But there is always a huge rush and it is better to go in a little early.
- Tales and Spirits:- I had been to this place on my birthday last year and its just such a cute cosy place which serves food which is worth the money you pay. The ambience is top notch and food is even better. The pizzas and lasagne is really good. I mean even my mom and dad loved it and they don’t like such food. So incase you are looking for a non- indian cuisine then this is the perfect place. Its located on Senapati Bapat road. You need to take the lane in between Pantaloons and JW Marriott and then a left and voila you have reached your destination.
Which are your favorite vegetarian places to eat?? Do let me know in comment section below.